ESPNews
ESPNews (pronounced "ESPN News") is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Corporation (which owns the remaining 20%). As of February 2015, ESPNews is available to approximately 71,989,000 pay television households (61.8% of households with at least one television set) in the United States.
ESPNews
ESPNews (pronounced "ESPN News") is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between the Disney–ABC Television Group division of The Walt Disney Company (which owns a controlling 80% stake) and the Hearst Corporation (which owns the remaining 20%). As of February 2015, ESPNews is available to approximately 71,989,000 pay television households (61.8% of households with at least one television set) in the United States.